Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving...

...was truly something to be thankful for. The break came just in time- my schedule of being out of the house 8 am to 8 pm was getting exhausting. But Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Scotty and I spent at least 6 hours each day lulling around Mom's living room! We left only for a few hours on Friday morning to take advantage of Goodwill's Black Friday sales and later that evening to eat sushi and s'mores at Gabby's house. Other than that, nothing! I started and finished a book and I guess Scotty learned alot on my laptop. We devoured chocolate chip cookies...

I'm missing this pace. I have one more week of 8 am to 10 pm. After the Opera performances this weekend, I have a week of pre-finals, and then a week of finals. Then I'm done for one wonderful month.

No comments:

Post a Comment